Sunday, November 16, 2008

Introduction

For years I have worked two jobs just trying to get by. I felt like a robot, but everyday I did it again and again. I finally said to myself this is enough, something has got to change. I think maybe because I am getting ready to turn the big 40. I knew that there has to be more for my life then just getting by. Over the years I spent alot of money trying different work at home opportunities with the dream that someday I would be in control of my life again instead of other people. Some programs I would spend over $100 a month in products. The problem was that most people can't afford to spend that much every month, neither could I. I had gotten into over $35,000 worth of debt over the years. Not just because of joining programs( yes I did waste alot of money), but because I wasn't paying attention. . I knew I couldn't continue this way. I had to make a change. So this year I made my first goal, Get Out Of DEBT! In Dec, 2008 I will have paid off that $35,000. No it wasn't easy, but I knew if my life was going to change I had to.

Now on to my second goal, Control my life again. I know that I never want to be in the situation that I had been in for many years. The thing is I still have this passion to make money from home, especially with the economic times the way they are nobody is sure if they will even have a job next week. So I continued my search for a way to make money from home. There were a few things in searching for a business that I knew it had to have.

1. It had to be affordable, I don't want you to go into debt to try to get out!

2. It had to have a product or service that you need.

3. There had to be great support, I joined many of programs that they have you sign up and then you are left to figure it out on your own....

Well I finally found what I was looking for. In this blog I will share with you the programs that I have joined , some free places to advertise and I will be updating this blog with more information, so check back often!!

No comments: